Wednesday 25 October 2017

THE DISCRIMINATION AND VIOLATION OF THE RIGHTS OF MY CHILD TO RECEIVE FREE BASIC EDUCATION

I live in the Commune of Santiago with my family, the neighborhood of the Plaza Jerusalem (Plaza de los Reyes). We are permanent residents of Chile. My 6 year old son has the legal right to receive free basic education in Chile. However, my child's rights are violated.
We began to enroll in "Escuela Libertadores De Chile" (2018). That school is the closer to our home. This school is municipal and free for Chileans and foreigners. However, the inspector general of that school refused to enroll at the Escuela Libertadores de Chile (Enrollment 2018) for my son.
This happens a second time. In 2016, at same School, I was also denied enrollment (Enrollment 2017).
"Educación Municipal de Comuna de Santiago" also refused to help me.
Why the inspector general, the administration of Escuela Libertadores De Chile and Educación Municipal de Comuna de Santiago discriminate me against and violate my son's right to free basic education? I consider that discrimination against our child is on a national and racial basis, because we are europeans. I do not see any other explanation for this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment