Sunday 17 December 2017

Who stole my scientific publications? I'll continue the search!

If you are aware of the pirated use of my scientific achievements, please write by mail nataliapetrovsky@gmail.com 

You can not see these publications in other groups too. Who does this and for what purpose?

They have hidden or deleted my scientific publications "Beneficiation. Concentration. Separation. Enrichment." Linkedin:

1. The beginning of success is based on the correct choice of the mineral deposit, December 12, 2017

2. SELECTION OF METHODS FOR SEPARATION OF MINERALS OF MARINE PLACERS, December 11, 2017

3. POLYMERS IN FLOTATION. CLASSIFICATION OF MINERALS BASED ON THE ABILITY TO BE SUPPRESSED BY POLYMERS AT FLOTATION, December 4, 2017

4. Leucoxene

5. CLASSIFICATION OF MINERALS CONTAINING RHENIUM, October 17, 2017

6. CLASSIFICATION OF MINERALS CONTAINING MOLYBDENUM, September 18, 2017

7. OUR ADVICE TO OWNERS AND INVESTORS 

8. SIGNIFICANT LOCALITIES FOR SCANDIUM MINERALS, September 24, 2017

9. CLASSIFICATION OF MINERALS CONTAINING MOLYBDENUM, September 18, 2017


You can read als:

I did not give permission to use my name for any company

Who hides my scientific publications? What Goal?

I demand the abolition of censorship

Why do they delete my scientific articles and films in the Linkedin in my group "HOLLYWOOD & MINING"?

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya


No comments:

Post a Comment